Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Checking In. . .

I haven't been blogging lately, but I will provide an update. February was a very hard month for me, & I loss track of everything. I was focusing more on overcoming and dealing with a situation that happened in the past. Last week ( Monday - Thursday ), I was in Augusta getting everything ready for school. It's hard to watch what you eat without the tools you normally have at home. I have to go back next week, but after that, I'll be at home until the middle of May. This week I'm starting to track my calories again, & I will start working out again today. I won't start any workout dvds since I'll be gone next week, but when I come back I think I'm going to start 6 Week 6 Pack. I changed my goal weight to between 130 and 135 - instead of 125 - because I want to keep my curves, and I want a little meat on my bones. I would like to be around 135, and toned. I recently purchased "The New Rules of Lifting For Women", so I'm excited to start lifting weights again!

Here's something I will be doing everyday...


Cheers to blasting fat! I hope everyone has a fantastic week.


No comments:

Post a Comment