Monday, January 9, 2012

Woahhhh.. Bad Weekend.

So, this weekend was pretty much horrible. Last night I only got three hours of sleep, and I haven't taken a nap all day. I allowed myself a cheat day - which turned into two - but that isn't the "bad" part in my eyes. I didn't exercise once.. *tear*. I was so exhausted today, and I knew I wouldn't have enough energy to workout. Oh well.. Tomorrow is a new day! I've already written out my workout schedule for the week, & I am going to stick to it!

Mom & I went grocery shopping today, and bought a lot of healthy foods. My favorite = strawberries! Yummmm. I will always choose fruits over vegetables. I'm going to start Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred in the morning. I plan to do it for 10 days straight, since I've already taken two days off since completing level 1. This means I'll be done on Wednesday (01/18) & I will be able to buy my second reward. I'm excited, so I know I'll be motivated enough to finish! Plus, I can really feel a change in my body!

P.S. - The picture I posted is my new exercise log. I love creating cute things for my notebook! Each day I will be writing down the type of exercise I did, how long I did it for, and how many calories I ended up burning. Now that's exciting! =P

*If you're reading this, remember one thing - YOU ARE WORTH IT.

Thanks for reading! Goodnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment