Monday, January 30, 2012

Don't Give Up! ♥

This past week can be summed up in three words!
It. Was. Horrible.

It started out okay. & Trust me, "okay" isn't good enough. Later in the week, I started training for a work from home job. I was so focused on finishing the class as soon as possible so I was training, studying, and taking tests for 8+ hours a day. I wasn't paying attention to time, so my eating schedule was so off track. AND I wasn't exercising because I was exhausted by the end of the day. Not a good way to handle things. I think I got so carried away because I haven't had a job in 9 months, and I'm just so excited to get started. Not a bad thing, right? I just need to find my balance.

This week, I will succeed. I will do my absolute best to achieve the weekly goals I have set for myself.
  1. Drink 8+ cups of water EVERYDAY.
  2. Exercise EVERYDAY.
  3. Eat atleast 1,200 calories a day.
  4. & Increase my fruit and vegetable intake.
I will weigh in, take my measurements, and snap my progress pictures on Wednesday. Am I nervous? Hell yes. I hate the scale. I've always hated the scale, so I try my best to stay away from it. The last time I weighed in was Jan. 1st. My mom tells me my face is getting smaller, as well as my stomach. I've also noticed that my back fat is almost gone. YES! My back fat is my worst enemy. =P

If I don't see a change on the scale, I will remind myself of one thing . . .


Have a wonderful week, friends!


1 comment:

  1. Stay focused and yes you have to find a healthy balance!

    ReplyDelete